LibraProtocol is designed to have three main components:
- The first is the “reflection” where LibraProtocol transactions are charged a 5% fee which is distributed among the token holders.
- The second is a 5% commission levied on transactions that will be allocated to various pools of liquidity on Pancake Swap and other platforms.
- The third component is a token burn.
- 5% goes to thinking rewards.
- 5% goes to cash pools.
- 2.5% of the 5% sent to the liquidity pools is converted to Binance Coin (BNB) to ensure the liquidity of the LibraProtocol and Binance Coin pair.